Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Greetings

This blog is going to be about Second Life and Real Life. This will be a way for me to organize and sort out my thoughts and feelings as I go along. Primarily I will be talking about roleplay within Second Life, and every so often, I will post something from Real Life that I feel is noteworthy. Normally it will NOT be about my Real Life, though I will not totally preclude that possiblity. In addition I will be posting some short stories from time to time. Some will be rp based and some will just be flights of fancy for me.
Now I doubt that I will be posting every day, but will make an effort to post at least a couple times a week. One thing I know is, if I want the creative juices to start flowing from the keyboard, then I have to be sitting in front of it actually typing.
Now to any who might happen across this blog, feel free to reply to any posts of mine. If you have a blog yourself please give me the addy for it. I love to read what others think about, well, just about anything. Oh, one last thing for any who read this. Sometimes my writing will be very erotic. If this bothers or offends you, then please skip on by. For those who enjoy such writing and you are female, look me up inworld :)

No comments:

Post a Comment